I must admit, painting a room is one of the less daunting jobs because I love being creative.
Although it may seem simple to you, I know a lot of people who wouldn’t know where to start and hire a painter in.
It’s not something I’d ever consider. So if you want to give it a go for whatever reason but have never done it, then here’s my method in full!
Things I Used:
- Bosch PSB 1800 Li-2 Combi Drill
- Dulux Blush Pink Easycare Paint
- Dulux Heart Wood Easycare Paint
- Frogtape with paintblock
- Everbuild Filler
- Sugar soap
- Decorator’s sponge
- Screwfix stepladders
- Paint roller set
- Paint brush set (use & throw)
- PVA (Unibond)
- Filler knife
- Sanding block
- Sand paper
- Sanding sponge
- Face mask
- Leyland Contract Matt White
- Electric fire
- Picture hook
- String (twine)
- Kid’s paint brush from a poundshop.
- DeWalt Multitool
- Johnstone’s Satinwood (it’s OK & very cheap, but I’ve not tried anything else)
- Plastic guard from this set
- Caulk gun
If you want to follow my DIY and life journey, then why not subscribe for free updates?